- Formation and strengthening of CPCs.
- Girls commitment towards advocating and lobbying for the elimination of child marriages.
- Prevention of child marriages and drug and substance abuse through building an inclusive PSS intervention.
- Nomination of four (4) to be part of Junior Parliamentary Members.
- Academic excellence of girls to vocational training institutions and at university level.
YOUTH LED PROTECTION PROJECT INITIATIVES IN EPWORTH
Epworth youth suggested to have a session on brother-to-brother dialogue or sister-to-sister dialogue and intergenerational dialogues with parents. The dialogues were centred on parenting skills, SRHR issues, teenage pregnancies and sexual abuse cases. Shanduko programs team managed to facilitate a youth initiative on brother-to-brother dialogue which had 32 male participants. The dialogue brought out issues affecting boys in their community. These include drug and substance abuse and unemployment. The outcome of the initiative prepared youths to make rationale decisions and to create a safe community free of substance and drug abuses.